INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1. Information You Provide To Us
We collect information you provide to us. For example, we collect information when you use our website, create an online account, sign up to receive our emails, call us on the phone, request a catalog, participate in a contest, promotion or survey, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support, apply for a job, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, your email address, your zip code, your billing address, shipping addresses, your phone number, your payment information, product preferences, demographic information, and any other information you choose to provide.
We may also collect information you provide about other people, such as when you make a purchase on behalf of someone else. In these cases, we may collect information such as their name, address, phone number, email address, or other information you provide. We will not send marketing communications to those people unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when use our website or transact business with us. This information includes:
- Log Information:We collect information about your use of our website. This information includes: the type of device and browser you use, the time at which you accessed the website, the pages you viewed, your IP address, and the referring link from which you arrived at our website.
- Transaction Information:When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as the product details, product price, the date and time of the transaction, and location of the purchase or return.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information about you for various purposes, including:
- Improving your online shopping experience;
- Providing customer service;
- Responding to your questions, requests, and comments;
- Fulfilling your request for products and services, processing transactions, and sending you order confirmations and receipts;
- Tracking and analyzing usage trends and activities;
- Communicating with you about offers, products, services, promotions, and events, and providing news and information that we think will be of interest to you;
- Managing your online account(s) and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages;
- Combining with information we get from others to help us understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carrying out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means any parent company and/or subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not sell products for online purchase by children.
We provide many choices about the collection, use and sharing of your data, from deleting or correcting data you include in your profile to advertising opt-outs and communication controls.
For personal data that we have about you:
- Delete Data: You can ask us to erase or delete all or some of your personal data (e.g., if it is no longer necessary to provide services to you).
- Change or Correct Data: You can edit some of your personal data through your account. You can also ask us to change, update or fix your data in certain cases, particularly if it’s inaccurate.
- Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: You can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal data (e.g., if we have no legal right to keep using it) or to limit our use of it (e.g., if your personal data is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- Right to Access and/or Take Your Data: You can ask us for a copy of your personal data and can ask for a copy of personal data you provided in machine readable form.
You may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies. In addition, many web browsers support Do Not Track technology. If you enable Do Not Track, we will stop collecting information that allows us to tailor your online experience. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.